Doubt in nvidea driver and programs installed on my acer laptop

Options
Muhil
Muhil Member Posts: 466 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Like I uninstalled all gpu drivers and program . and reinstalled it. I have a doubt. Does switching the Display from intel graphics to nvidea cause the PC for a second to hang after entering the game? Just a doubt because I havent seen it behave like that. I have set the display mode as Let wndows select .

And also other doubt that nvidea broadcast was reinstalled too by me like I told before but the audio coming Nvidea broadcast speaker is slow but in realtek its high and good. Is it a problem in the way I installed and setup the programs or does it work like this ? I have a doubt please help

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,586 Trailblazer
    Options

Please don't post multiple threads on same issue as it will only confuse and possibly delay resolutions.

As mentioned in your other thread on this issue, your system seems to be operating properly when switching GPUs and using the Realtek drivers for the Realtek hardware. You should not be doubtful. 🙂

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Muhil Member Posts: 466 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

If i reinstall the drivers is it enough to do custom installation (which is shown while installing nvidea gpu) or use DDU uninstaller to remove all gpu traces and then reinstall?

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,586 Trailblazer
    Options

Your system seems to be operating fine. A custom installation isn't needed.

Jack E/NJ