Acer Aspire 3 A315-43-R1WD - Where can obtain the HDD caddy, for an additional SSD HD installation?

paulpriceuk1
paulpriceuk1 Member Posts: 4 New User

Good Morning.

Where can obtain / purchase a HDD enclosure caddy, for an additional SSD HD installation into my Acer Aspire 3 A315-43-R1WD ?

Are there any other HDD caddy's from other Aspire model that will fit and work with mine?

Tried many google searches but have so far drawn a blank.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

This is the correct caddy: HDD BRACKET 33.HGLN7.001

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,436 Trailblazer

Hi,

I couldn't find the service guide for your model, but you can buy the HDD caddy for A315-42 and use in your model, watch the video and if your internals are similar buy the caddy in the link and use it, I would suggest you use a double sided tape to secure the HDD in the bay, if you are not going change the HDD often.

(1) Acer Aspire 3 2022 A315 - Full review disassembly upgrade ram ssd hdd battery diy - YouTube

33.HEEN2.002 Acer HDD Bracket Bracket | | Zandparts | Zandparts

• paulpriceuk1

Hi thanks for the reply.

Looks like the build on my model is slightly different to the one in the youtube vid, as the fixing points are in a different config. Would prefer to find the correct caddy rather than using double sided tape, if a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Pics enclosed of the actual caddy fixing space & unfixed SSD, which hopefully is of some help.

Anyone good any other ideas where to find the caddy needed?

Thanks in advance

• paulpriceuk1

Bump......anyone have any other ideas?

• I will try to get that information.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

This is the correct caddy: HDD BRACKET 33.HGLN7.001

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• paulpriceuk1

Thanks for the reply egydiocoelho the part that you recommended fitted perfectly.