How to enable Secure Boot?

bharatimahadev
bharatimahadev Member Posts: 1 New User

I could not found Secure Boot enable function. Could anyone help me?

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,198 Pathfinder
    edited October 2022

@bharatimahadev

The screen shot at the top shows that "This pc doesnt currently meet windows 11 system requirements." If you get a popup to install windows 11 please deny it and continue to use the same windows 10. There is no need to change any option or settings in Bios as of now.

However, we will show you the steps to change the secure boot settings on Bios.

While turning on the computer, tap f2. It will go to bios. Press f9 once. It will show load bios defaults with a yes or no popup. Press enter. Popup screen will disappear. Press f10 once. It will show save changes popup with yes or no. Press enter. Computer will restart and it will load into windows.  

Turn off the computer.

While turning on the computer, tap f2. It will go to bios.

It will show you a menu Info, main, advanced , security authentication , power , boot or boot options, exit

Go to boot or boot options

It will show you

Boot menu - uefi

secure boot - disabled - change it to enabled

If you are not able to change it go to authentication or security tab on the top

set the supervisor password

Now come to boot options and change the secure boot . You will be able to change it.

The screen shot at the top shows that "This pc doesnt currently meet windows 11 system requirements." If you get a popup to install windows 11 please deny it and continue to use the same windows 10. There is no need to change any option or settings in Bios as of now.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★