Acer Orion Predator 3000 PO3-630-EB91

Options
Eljulito273
Eljulito273 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2022 in Predator Desktops

So I recently seemed help because of a long beeping my pc was having. I fixed that by switching ram slots and cleaning a tiny bit.

BUTT now the issue is my monitor seems to not detect my dp cable which means I cannot do anything I don’t know what to do plz help !!!

the cable and monitor use to work to perfection I used to turn on my pc and game

PO3-630-EB91

have had it for maybe 6 months

haven't modified anything

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,068 Trailblazer
    edited October 2022
    Options

What model gpu and monitor are you using? Use a HDMI cable instead of the DP cable. Give us more details. Also, a faulty or bad ram can definitely cause a no display issue when your computer is turned on. Without properly functioning RAM, your computer will not be able to start or run properly. A quick fix is to try reseating your RAM. If that doesn’t fix the issue and you are sure that it is your RAM, you will need to replace it. Faulty ram is one of the leading causes for a compute to turn on without any display. There are other issues that can cause this as well like a faulty graphics card, power supply, or monitor.

• Eljulito273
    Options

Hi ,

im a super noob at this but this is what my pc has (Core i5-11400F/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1660 Super/Windows 11))

i have tried to use the HDMI cable from my pc to my monitor and it worked !

so now I’m gonna try the dp cable on another unit.

is reseating the RAM switching the slots ? Because I already did that

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

Reseating the ram usually just means pulling it out, then pushing it back in place until the latches click. For your Predator PO3-630 you should install modules to match this chart:

The module slots are numbered as shown in the motherboard diagram, so 4, 2, 3, 1 out from the CPU:

Your two modules should be in #7 and #9.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Eljulito273
    Options

Hi nothing worked but thank you !