After restart I can not find windows activation code G5-793-787W

Options
Dolunay
Dolunay Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2022 in Predator Laptops

Hello,

I format my laptop. After that I can not re-activation Windows. How can I find my digital Windows activation code?

Can you please inform me?

Thank you!

Device: G5-793-787W

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Download the ProductKEY program. Then just copy and paste the WINDOWS BIOS OEM KEY.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,212 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon
    Options

What is your operating system? After a clean installation of W10, the key should be activated automatically.

• Jameswalter
    Jameswalter Member Posts: 71 Troubleshooter
    Options

This dedicated Windows 10 activation Troubleshooter helps when you change your hardware (hard disk, motherboard, etc.). Windows won’t detect the activation key even when you have the original product key installed after changing some crucial parts of your computer. Also, there might be some other reasons why your computer cannot get activated automatically, like a bug. To fix all such problems, we recommend running the corresponding troubleshooter.

1: Press Win+I to open the Windows Settings.

2: Go to Update & Security > Activation.

3: Click on the Troubleshoot option. It shows some instructions according to your issue. However, one thing is common in every troubleshooting tip, and it helps when you replace hardware.

4: Click the I changed hardware on this device recently option.

5: Sign in to your Microsoft account, which has the digital license linked.

6: If everything goes smoothly, your Windows 10 copy will be reactivated immediately.

Regards,

James