Acer predator helios300 screen lagging flickering when switch off the charging while watching videos

Options
Not_ks10
Not_ks10 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited November 2022 in Predator Laptops

Hi, i recently bought this acer predator helios 300 and the laptop screen lags/flickers whenever i switch off the charging while watching YouTube or any other video based platform.... Is this normal? Or my product is defected?

2nd second and 10th second

[Edited the title to add model name and issue detail]

Answers

• Not_ks10

Tinkerer

Options

The model is acer predator helios 300 prH315-54_NH.QC2SI.00B 165hz Rtx 3060

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hi! Does the same issue occur when you set both the battery and the power adapter to high performance in the power options? What is the bios version?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Not_ks10

Tinkerer

Options

Hi , my Bois version is V1.12 and yes the same issue occurs in high performance mode..

Is this normal for predator series ? Or my laptop is faulty?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

I don't think it's faulty. Does this issue only occur in a specific browser? What version of windows is installed?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options

Happens with mine as well. BIOS version is 1.13.

Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

With the power adapter unplugged, does the same problem occur when restarting windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• XdxD
    Options

@Willjoe I'm afraid that won't help since this was the issue since I got the laptop.

• Harikrishna475
    Harikrishna475 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options

My bios version is 1.13, I too have the same problem.

Acer predator helios 300 ph317-55 i7 rtx3060

any solution for that?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Does this issue only occur in a specific program?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Harikrishna475
    Harikrishna475 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options

I don't know but I'm facing this from around 2-3 months. I think only in windows 11 installed Acer Helios 315 Laptops have this issue. I would like to know how to resolve.

• XdxD
    Options

It's not yet resolved for me atleast.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

@Not_ks10 Acer recently released a new version of the bios. I don't know if it will fix your problem. But I think you should try to update the bios: BIOSAcer1. Change bios capsule update priority to fix seamless recovery fail.1.1428.4 MB2022/11/10download

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• XdxD
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• XdxD
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Did you set the battery to high performance as well, in the power options?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer