How do I download movies on my Spin 713?

G25
G25 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2023 in Chromebooks

How do I download movies on my Spin 713

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

Do you want to download for offline viewing or stream the movies? Normally you just stream them from a service like Netflix or Hulu.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • colleencain
    colleencain Member Posts: 1 New User

To download movies on your Spin 713 laptop, you can follow these steps:

1. Open your preferred web browser on the Spin 713 laptop. Popular options include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
    2. Use the web browser's search bar to find a reliable website that offers movie downloads. Make sure to choose a reputable site to avoid any potential security risks.
    3. Once you have found a suitable website, navigate to the page where the movie you want to download is located. Look for a download button or link associated with the movie.
    4. Click on the download button/link. Some websites might have multiple download options, such as different video qualities or formats. Choose the one that suits your preference.
    5. After clicking the download button, a dialog box may appear asking you to specify a download location. Choose a folder or directory on your Spin 713 where you want to save the downloaded movie. You can create a new folder specifically for downloaded movies if desired.
    6. Wait for the download to complete. The time required will depend on the size of the movie file and the speed of your internet connection. You can monitor the progress of the download in your browser's download manager or in the bottom corner of the browser window.
    7. Once the download is finished, locate the downloaded movie file on your Spin 713. By default, it should be in the folder you selected in Step 5. If you're unsure where it saved, check your browser's settings or the default download folder specified in your browser's preferences.

Now you have successfully downloaded a movie on your Spin 713 laptop. Please remember to respect copyright laws and only download movies from legitimate sources to support the creators and avoid piracy…….

• Desmo907
    Desmo907 Member Posts: 8 New User

I have the acer Chromebook Spin 713 2-in-1 13.5in 2K LED Touch Screen Intel i5-1135G7 up to 4.2GHz 8GB Memory 256GB SSD

I notice when watching Netflix movies offline (I had downloaded) the audio is out of synch with the speakers lips.

Is the acer just not powerful enough?