Aspire TC-1760 SATA Power Connectors - Where to Buy 2nd Cable

Options

The motherboard of the Aspire TC-1760 has two 6 pin SATA Power Connectors. I wish to add a second SSD and a HHD to the system. Where can I buy a second SATA power cable - hopefully with two 15 pin connectors?

I've searched high and low using Google, but have had no luck finding such a cable.

Best Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Steven has linked the wrong cable, that's the SATA data cable, not the power. The power cable is Acer part number 50.VQED3.001. They aren't too hard to find and if you can't find the exact one another that's a little longer will work as well.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JohnG0814
    JohnG0814 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options

I found the cable I needed on eBay.

ACER OEM 6 Pins to SATA POWER Cable HDD-ODD 50.U96D1.002 350.02202.001

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good job! People seem to be having their best luck getting them for a reasonable price on eBay.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options

Your TC-1760 has an M2_3 - M.2 (2280&2242) slot (for PCIe/SATA type SSD) and SATA1~3 - Serial ATA 6Gb/s connectors, this is the OEN cable for your desktop. Have a look here at Acer ES2710G SATA Cable Power L:200+150mm as this is Acer part #: 50.E0HD3.001 cable for your desktop

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options

Steven has linked the wrong cable, that's the SATA data cable, not the power. The power cable is Acer part number 50.VQED3.001. They aren't too hard to find and if you can't find the exact one another that's a little longer will work as well.

• JohnG0814

Tinkerer

Options

Thx for the reply. As I stated in my post, I have not been able to find this kind of SATA power cable. I would like to find a longer cable without having to also purchase and extension power cable. I would really appreciate your efforts even more if you could post a link to a cable that's a little longer.

• JohnG0814

Tinkerer

Options

In viewing the part you referred to me, I noted that I require a power cable with 2x 200 mm branches. That second 150 mm branch won't fit my storage devices.

• JohnG0814

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options

I found the cable I needed on eBay.

ACER OEM 6 Pins to SATA POWER Cable HDD-ODD 50.U96D1.002 350.02202.001

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good job! People seem to be having their best luck getting them for a reasonable price on eBay.