PREDATOR ORION PO7-640

Options
skyborn_al
skyborn_al Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter

hi there i was just wondering if anybody out there would know what CPU liquid cooling can i upgrade this system with trying to get a double fan liquid cooling 240mm but i'm not too sure which one will work in the system/motherboard looking for a high end one 

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,946 Trailblazer
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

With AIO water cooling its a matter of measuring your internal case spaces, as a 240mm AIO cooler (have their measurement specs listed) so check those out first, as really AIO coolers that have been tested are mainly from the likes of Corsair iCUE H100i or NZXT Kraken X53 or Deepcool Gamerstorm Captain 240pro V2. Also, most POx-6xx desktop users of the Predator desktops use the Noctua range of cpu coolers like the NH-U9S chromax.black that works just as good as an AIO water cooler, so consider that and measure your PO7-640 internal spaces and compare a dry cpu cooler to an AIO cpu water cooler.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,946 Trailblazer
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

With AIO water cooling its a matter of measuring your internal case spaces, as a 240mm AIO cooler (have their measurement specs listed) so check those out first, as really AIO coolers that have been tested are mainly from the likes of Corsair iCUE H100i or NZXT Kraken X53 or Deepcool Gamerstorm Captain 240pro V2. Also, most POx-6xx desktop users of the Predator desktops use the Noctua range of cpu coolers like the NH-U9S chromax.black that works just as good as an AIO water cooler, so consider that and measure your PO7-640 internal spaces and compare a dry cpu cooler to an AIO cpu water cooler.