Predator PO7-640

Options
skyborn_al
skyborn_al Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter

Hi there I was just wondering if anybody out there knows how to get to the front fans was trying to do a little bit of cleaning out of the case to get some of the dust out I have looked at the User Manual but that’s kind of no help because it doesn’t give much information because it says unscrew one screw and that’s about it so if somebody could help me out, that would be much appreciated

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,028 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

To get to the front case fans to either clean them or replace them, is an extensive job, The below caption is how you start as you need to disassemble the whole case and to illustrate every step is quite a long process to illustrate here, be prepared to take apart the whole case to get to those fans. In your case the best option for cleaning and to get rid of dust, is to use an "Electric Air Dusters for Computers & Electronics" computer air dusters for cleaning computers, PC components, laptops, notebooks, peripherals, electronics, etc. These electric dusters can be used for homes and offices. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

1. Remove the two screws fixed in the top cover at the back and remove them. 
    2. Remove the two screws fixed in the left side-cover and push button to open.
    3. Take out the left side cover
    4. Remove the two screws fixed in the right side-cover
    5. Take out the right side cover
    6. Remove the riser card BRKT
    7. Remove VGA hold BRKT
    8. Insert the Rear IO Shielding, front bezel fan, RF and rear fan

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,028 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

To get to the front case fans to either clean them or replace them, is an extensive job, The below caption is how you start as you need to disassemble the whole case and to illustrate every step is quite a long process to illustrate here, be prepared to take apart the whole case to get to those fans. In your case the best option for cleaning and to get rid of dust, is to use an "Electric Air Dusters for Computers & Electronics" computer air dusters for cleaning computers, PC components, laptops, notebooks, peripherals, electronics, etc. These electric dusters can be used for homes and offices. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

1. Remove the two screws fixed in the top cover at the back and remove them. 
    2. Remove the two screws fixed in the left side-cover and push button to open.
    3. Take out the left side cover
    4. Remove the two screws fixed in the right side-cover
    5. Take out the right side cover
    6. Remove the riser card BRKT
    7. Remove VGA hold BRKT
    8. Insert the Rear IO Shielding, front bezel fan, RF and rear fan

• skyborn_al
    skyborn_al Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter
    Options

Thank you for this information I appreciate this so much