My Acer Nitro EI491CRPbmiiipx screen cracked

Options
elmi108
elmi108 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in Monitors

My screen cracked need to replace does acer help to fix and how can I get a new screen will fit for my self

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,986 Trailblazer
    edited September 2022
    Options

It will help very much if you tell us the exact model number that "My screen cracked" is??? As you have two choices. which are either leave your LED screen like it is? Or replace the LED screen with the exact same model that your screen is and has a sticker on the back of it to tell you the exact model that it is.

• elmi108
    Options

Hello Steve thanks for your this the information Acer Nitro EI491CRPbmiiipx 49 inch Ultrawide Double Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor (VA Panel, FreeSync Premium Pro, 144Hz (OC), 4ms, HDR 400, Quantum Dot, DP, HDMI, Black if you need more let me know

• elmi108
    Options

Where can I find the LED am from UK

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Contact Acer support. Although it won't be covered under warranty they do have a flat rate repair offered in most locales.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • elmi108
    Options

Thanks will contact them much appreciate I felt relief

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

And next time try not to get so excited while gaming that you punch the screen. :)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    Options

I answered this for you before, this is the Display Module of your Nitro EI491CR as the Nitro EI491CRP monitor is the same form the Acer SG, also contact Acer in UK as they should have a replacement screen and they should be able to fix this problem for you.