Cell Lock and Band Locking for 4G and 5G bands in Acer Predator Connect X5

Options
abhi093
abhi093 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2022 in Gaming Accessories

Hello,

How can someone Lock the Cell and Bands for 4G /5G in Acer Predator Connect X5. As understood the Router having a Mediatek T750 modem. It can efficiently do the Band locking and CELL ID locking as advanced settings.

As I can understand this functionality can be availed by a modified firmware. Acer should include these functionality in their firmware in the next version they release.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Options

You have posted to an Acer users group. We are not Acer employees or technical service contractors who have any influence whatsoever on firmware proposals. Accordingly, your suggestion might be better noticed by searching for an appropriate contact in the Acer corporate group at this link. https://www.acer-group.com/ag/en/TW/content/overview

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

I don't have direct access to one of the devices, but do have access to a troubleshooting guide, which unfortunately doesn't have any help with your issue. I haven't heard of any modified firmware in the works, but we often wouldn't hear until it was released if they were planning such a thing.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.