ENDURO TABLETT T-EUT110A-11A-K2L3 which keeps disconnecting from the internet.

Options
2»

Answers

• cTHY651
    cTHY651 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Options

I do not visit Starbucks -

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Then pick any other venue with public WiFi...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,557 Trailblazer
    Options

>>>I do not visit Starbucks ->>>

Your saga reminds me of the time I bought a super deal on a kid's 8GB Coby tablet from Toys-Я-Us in a shopping center mall. Brought it home. I could not get it to connect despite all my other devices had no problems. So I hustled back on up to the mall for a refund or exchange on the defective tablet.

Clerk turns the thing on. At least a dozen hotspots in the mall were immediately detected by the defective machine. Clerk immediately connects to the Toys-Я-Us wifi and the internet. To make matters worse, he also connects to the PetCo hotspot next door with no problem.

I was devastated. Returned home with the defective Coby. After about another week of fiddling with the LinkSys router wifi settings without adversely affecting my other devices, the defective Coby was finally cured. While this probably means the Coby & Cisco hardware were probably OK, I blame them anyway. 🙂

Jack E/NJ

• erickg
    erickg Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Why you did not visit Starbucks?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Likely due to not wanting to try WiFi there… Or no locations handy.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.