Spec for Acer Nitro XV2 Gaming Monitor XV282KKV

Options
BunnehBiatch
BunnehBiatch Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

I am interested in the above monitor however I am finding it difficult to get answers to several questions I have. Can someone please help with the following:

Is it GSync Compatible?

Are there speakers?

Is there a HDMI 2.1 port?

Is the connection port 1.4?

The graphics card in the PC is an 8GB EVGA GeForceRTX 3070.

Many thanks 🙂

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,921 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the model list I have access to there are currently five different models of XV282KKV with different features for each. There are usually more letters after the base model designation.

Part number:

• MM.TQTAA.001 doesn't say it has G-Sync or Freesync, it has speakers, HDMI 2.1 and DP1.4
    • MM.TQTAA.003 seems to match that spec
    • MM.TQTCN.001 I don't have specs for this one
    • MM.TQTEE.001 also matches the first spec, but has additional details for energy efficiency
    • MM.TQTEE.002 again matches those specs

It looks like the differences might be in the documentation, power cords, etc... In the Service Guide, and I expect the User's Guide, they mention AMD Freesync Premium on the DP:

So it looks like that is supported on the DP port or on the USB-C port when using DP Alt Mode.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Options

Hi @BunnehBiatch

Check the above link for the specs of the monitor.

Hope it will help you in some way.

• BunnehBiatch
    BunnehBiatch Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

None of my specific queries are answered in the link

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,921 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the model list I have access to there are currently five different models of XV282KKV with different features for each. There are usually more letters after the base model designation.

Part number:

• MM.TQTAA.001 doesn't say it has G-Sync or Freesync, it has speakers, HDMI 2.1 and DP1.4
    • MM.TQTAA.003 seems to match that spec
    • MM.TQTCN.001 I don't have specs for this one
    • MM.TQTEE.001 also matches the first spec, but has additional details for energy efficiency
    • MM.TQTEE.002 again matches those specs

It looks like the differences might be in the documentation, power cords, etc... In the Service Guide, and I expect the User's Guide, they mention AMD Freesync Premium on the DP:

So it looks like that is supported on the DP port or on the USB-C port when using DP Alt Mode.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.