Acer Predator Helios 300 - Where can i purchased for Fan Replacement for CPU & GPU in Poland>>>?

Melai30
Melai30 Member Posts: 1 New User

Looking for Help where can i buy original replacement fan for CPU & GPU in Acer Predator Helios 300...? Im right now in Poland

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,833 Trailblazer

The fan is not made by ACER but likely a generic 5vdc design sold by several CPU/GPU fan manufacturers.

If you can remove the fan from the thermal module, there should be a label with power rating. The fan can be replaced with just about any 5vdc laptop fan with the same rating and size in mm. Depending on your full helios 300 series model number, Acer often only sells the complete thermal module with integrated fans which is considerably more expensive than simply replacing the fan. What is your full series model number(for example PH315-54)?

Jack E/NJ

• Linnarria
    Linnarria Member Posts: 4 New User

My laptop is PH317-54 I need a GPU fan replacement, as blowing it out and brushing it with a toothbrush hasn't solved it's problems running slow. I'd rather not have to take it all the way apart again just to find out the specs on the fan if I don't have to. Is there somewhere I can look this up?

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,833 Trailblazer

It's easy to remove the GPU fan in the PH317-54 series. Only two screws and their mainboard cable connector. Google search keyword part no. 23.C51N4.001 for vendors who ship to your location. It is very common GPU fan and used in many laptop models.

Jack E/NJ