Acer Veriton x4618g - BSOD every 10 - 15 minutes. Urgent.

Vevroniix
Vevroniix Member Posts: 3 New User

Hello, I recently received an Acer Veriton x4618g PC from a family friend and it was running Windows 7, of which I've upgraded to Windows 10 (I've had trial and error with the installation but got it to install) and now I have this issue of getting a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) every 10 to 15 minutes. it's very annoying as I'm heading off to college soon and I need this computer to work. The error code I keep getting is, "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" I know it has to do with drivers, but I really don't know what drivers are messing up. I've tried some methods on YouTube of which are to update the Lan drivers and to disable elan (I don't have this option). Is there anyone else that can help me? I don't know if this is useful, but I used the computer drivers for windows 8 to install on my computer as drivers for windows 10 are not available for my model. (I got them from the Acer website) My specs are, Intel Core i5-2400, 4GB of DDR3 Ram, and a 320GB HDD. (The computer works fine in safe mode, by the way)

Answers

• Did you upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 or did you perform a cold install, deleting all partitions?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Vevroniix

at first i did an upgrade to 10, then i reverted back to 7, then this time, i did a fresh install of win10

• Are there bad drivers in device manager?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Vevroniix

I have this "PCI Serial Port" thats giving me an error but i dont have the drivers for it so i disabled it but my pc is still giving me errors

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer