Incorrect Drivers for KA272U monitors and not being detected correctly by Windows 10

ConnerMc
ConnerMc Member Posts: 3 New User
edited April 2023 in Monitors

I'm having issues with 2 KA272U monitors not being detected correctly by Windows 10 and not allowing the full 2560x1440 resolution. I attempted to download drivers to manually install rather than the Generic PnP drivers that Windows insists I use. However, upon downloading I was unable to install the drivers. After checking the .inf file I found they are not for my monitor. Although the title of the files is correct the .inf file states it is for an EB550K from 09/09/2017 and doesn't have any of the correct display information for the KA272U monitors. I need the link on the website to be updated so the correct driver software is available, or another place to download the drivers from.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,467 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

»»I got a KA272U yesterday »»

Go to this link. Choose the country in which the monitor was purchased. Click the support link at top of country page. Enter the monitor's serial number id (SNID). Then use the chatline or phone number provided to alert them to the problem.

Jack E/NJ

Answers