Please Read! My Acer Liquid Zest Plus T08 won't turn on or charge!! PART NUMBER: HM.HVSAA.004

Options
LMsummer
LMsummer Member Posts: 1 New User
Please Read! My Acer Liquid Zest Plus won't charge, and flashes the logo on & off in an endless loop: (Restarting?). PART NUMBER: HM.HVSAA.004

-When I try to power it on without the charger (press & hold the power button), it doesn't turn on or even flinch.
-When I try to charge it, it signifies it charging (blue light near the front camera), but the screen displays the charging symbol and quickly offs.
-When I try to power it back on after a few minutes to an hour, the screen displays the Acer logo Acer logo and white screen (as usual) but suddenly turns off.

Mind you:
-The blue light is still on, so it's still charging.
-Also, it keeps when it suddenly turns off it vibrates. When it vibrates the symbol shows up on its own and it becomes this endless loop.
-I haven't put it back on charge since yesterday.

Context:
Before this happened my younger cousins were snatching my phone from me and passing it around. Although, it never fell down, and even if it did- it was soft carpet and my phone has fallen from higher areas. After that, I charged my phone and it wasn't flashing when I left (although I didn't even stay for 30 seconds). When I came back, this appeared.

1) It has been like this for the past 24 hours, what should I do?

Somebody, please help me, I'm not good with computers lol. Some said I should change the 2)battery and the 3)screen (it is a bit cracked, and I do not think that is possible because there is no screen protector and it is built into the phone). The problem is, I don't know how to do ANY of these things.

If anyone could answer my 3 questions above, a few solutions, or even someone to talk to online I would appreciate it.

Thank you and Bless you,
LM.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    Sounds like the battery has lost most of its original design capacity, This means it can only hold a full charge for very short time, not even enough to boot properly.. It should be replaced. Google search the keywords acer liquid zest t08 battery, for vendors who ship to your location. About $20usd for new replacment battery

Jack E/NJ