Why there are different specifications about refresh rates of these SA0 series monitors?

Options
vikaskumar2299
vikaskumar2299 Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi. I just checked the specifications about SA240Y monitor and it says "1920x1080@75Hz" on your products page.

Now, when I downloaded the support manual (from here: Product Support | Acer United States) for the same product, it says 60 Hz for 1920x1080. I have attached a photo of the same you may want to look below:

Same is true for another model SA270. On product page it says 1920x1080@75Hz here: SA270 Bbix - Tech Specs | Monitors | Acer United States

And similarly user manual says 60 Hz.

(Note that user manual is same for both products).

Kindly clarify why there is confusing information on the product page and why it says 75 Hz when in fact it is 60 Hz?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    @vikaskumar2299

The monitor shall synchronize with any vertical frequency from 50 to 76 Hz, and with any horizontal frequency from 5 to 83 KHz for analog input and DVI input.
    If the input frequency is beyond the specified range, the monitor shall display a warning screen indicating that the input frequency is out of range. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • vikaskumar2299
    vikaskumar2299 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Sharanji said:
    @vikaskumar2299

The monitor shall synchronize with any vertical frequency from 50 to 76 Hz, and with any horizontal frequency from 5 to 83 KHz for analog input and DVI input.
    If the input frequency is beyond the specified range, the monitor shall display a warning screen indicating that the input frequency is out of range. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    I don't get it. What model you're talking about?
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    These are the Sync and bandwidth details for SA240Y IPS Full HD Backlit LED Monitor.