unable to use the acer color calibrator it says Selected Monitor Not Supported Acer XF 250q 240h

Options
jonny3123123
jonny3123123 Member Posts: 41 Troubleshooter
edited July 2022 in Monitors
Hello, I'm trying to color correct/ calibrate my Acer XF 250q 240hz monitor. I thought downloading the Acer Color Calibrator would be my best bet but when I go to calibrate my display in either basic or advance mode I get the error "Selected Monitor Not Supported". 

Does anyone know how I can fix this? My guess is that it's detecting my other non Acer monitor and it's just not allowing me to choose which display. how do i fix?

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Best Answer

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @jonny3123123 this application might only support the conceptD monitors and needs a monitor calibration device to read the screen color info.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @jonny3123123 this application might only support the conceptD monitors and needs a monitor calibration device to read the screen color info.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,979 Trailblazer
    Options
    As stated above, the color calibration software is designed for the ConceptD monitors and will not work on other monitors.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.