Helios 300 PH315-54 I'm connection a docking station j5create to use multiple monitors

Options
ivantmj
ivantmj Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2022 in Predator Laptops
I have a Predator Helios 300 PH315-54-760S, I'm connection a docking station j5create to use multiple monitors. The problem is the quality in these monitors is bad, when I connect the monitors directly to the laptop get very good quality but when connecting to docking station goes back to bad quality. Anyone has an idea why is this happening? I verified drivers and everything is up to date apparently.

{Thread was edited more content }

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,957 Trailblazer
    Options
    ivantmj said:
    I have a Predator Helios 300 PH315-54-760S, I'm connection a docking station j5create to use multiple monitors. The problem is the quality in these monitors is bad, when I connect the monitors directly to the laptop get very good quality but when connecting to docking station goes back to bad quality. Anyone has an idea why is this happening? I verified drivers and everything is up to date apparently.
    Must be the J5create docking station that is not compatible with your laptop, contact their customer service and get advice from them as every docking station is different and their compatibility can affect and contribute to your problem as the your Predator works fine and its the link between the monitors and the laptop that is the problem which is the J5create docking station.