Acer ka242y bi lcd monitor get rapid restarting when connected to any pc via hdmi

Options
SiripalaPala
SiripalaPala Member Posts: 1 New User
Monitor I have bought brand new and used for 8 months only. It suddenly kept restarting and when i disconnect the hdmi cable, it seems showing logo and massages normally. But when I connected it to my pc through HDMI, It's restarting rapidly and some times only blinking blue power notification light. Then I changed the HDMI cable and then it went normal for couple of days and now its happening again. but then i connect it via vga port and working fine now again.what to do? please help.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It sounds like it would be worthwhile to contact Acer support on that. Since it happens with multiple PCs it's most likely the cable or the HDMI port on the monitor, and you have tried a different cable.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It sounds like it would be worthwhile to contact Acer support on that. Since it happens with multiple PCs it's most likely the cable or the HDMI port on the monitor, and you have tried a different cable.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.