Low Sound Output - Helios 300 (PH315-54)

DeonPHOENIX
DeonPHOENIX Member Posts: 27 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
I'm facing low sound output from my speakers as well as my headsets. I do mostly use headsets and sound from it has become very low. Earlier I used to get good (enough) output volume at 30% and now even at 100%, it is not enough. It is not a headset problem because I have tested multiple headsets, it's the same situation with every one of them. 

Any solutions?
Thanks.

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,755 Pathfinder
    @DeonPHOENIX what do you use to test the sound? Like games or youtube? Check the volume mixer to see if the volume output is limited or not. 
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    If it was mine, I'd first go to this link to download and install the latest ACER audio chip and audio console drivers for whichever Windows version you're using. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/9009?b=1

You could also right click tray speaker icon and open sound settings. Then open Sound Control Panel in right pane. Right click the playback speaker or headset, then the Levels tab to see if you have a boost function control option..

If it's still not enough, a few users have reported that the Microsoft Store has a few free sound booster apps that seem to satisfactorily resolve the issue.

Jack E/NJ