Cannot log in to register product Predator Helios 300 PH315-53-72T7

anubis_rpg
anubis_rpg Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited July 2022 in Predator Laptops
Hello,

I bouth an acer predator (Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-53-72T7) late August last year. The battery is starting to not working properly, so as long as I am not in the country where I bought it, I would like to use warranty and send it to repair here. I want to log in in order to register it (I don't remember whether I did it or no, I guess so, but just in case). Problem is it is no possible for me to log in in acer website. I resetted password and everything, but whenever I try to log in, I'm sent to some kind of main home acer webpage. Plese let me know if there is any solution for this.

Thanks and Regards

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title and hide personal information. )

Comments

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,194 High-End Contributor WiFi Icon
    Take this page for contact Acer worldwide support:
    Select your country (example "United States") and select "Repair My Acer". Enter your SNID or Serial Number and follow further instructions. You may use this tool for identifying both SNID and Serial Number.

• anubis_rpg
    anubis_rpg Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    wascas said:
    Take this page for contact Acer worldwide support:
    Select your country (example "United States") and select "Repair My Acer". Enter your SNID or Serial Number and follow further instructions. You may use this tool for identifying both SNID and Serial Number.

Thanks for your answer, but when I go to the country I'm now, you have to call (they don't speak English). They say there's and email address you can contact but they do not say which one. If you do a query with the SNID, they say it is not correct.