nitro 5 AN515-53 plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a beeping noise

markphillipw
markphillipw Member Posts: 2 New User
edited July 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant beeping noise and I have to unplug my power adapter.

The computer beeps with any steam game on and my Xbox controller plugged in to my PC. The only time the computer stops beeping is when I unplug the computer from the power from the wall. Then I only have 30 minutes of game time. Its a ACER nitro 5 AN515-53

I already got one response that its the intel turbo boost but I don't even have that on my system in the bios.

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Comments

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,860 Trailblazer
    edited July 2022
    Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant beeping noise and I have to unplug my power adapter.

The computer beeps with any steam game on and my Xbox controller plugged in to my PC. The only time the computer stops beeping is when I unplug the computer from the power from the wall. Then I only have 30 minutes of game time. Its a ACER nitro 5 AN515-53

I already got one response that its the intel turbo boost but I don't even have that on my system in the bios.

What X-Box controller are you using? Is it a cable type or BT? As its probably the controller that is causing this problem with the batter or in a cable type the USB plug, go to MS and see "Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox Wireless Controller" or "Battery Error When Using Xbox Controller in Windows over Bluetooth" and if its a cabled type, the USB cable may not be compatible with your controller as sometimes the laptop will not detect the Xbox One controller, as issues can occur because of your USB port. Also there are allot of issues with X-Box controllers that can cause this problem especially the BT types. 
  • markphillipw
    markphillipw Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have a afterglow prismatic LED wired controller. Its done this with all the Xbox One Controllers I have had.