Does XB323U 1440P have Quantum Dot technology?

Options
KingFisher
KingFisher Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Is XB323U 1440P a Quantum Dot monitor? I see no signs of Quantum Dot on the specification of this monitor.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    Sorry, no, it's still an LED backlit liquid crystal display. Most of the latest crop of OLED or QD displays are  listed here.

Jack E/NJ

• KingFisher

Tinkerer

Options
    I need someone from Acer to answer the question officially. 
  • JackE
    Options
    Click this link.  Choose your country or region. Click the Acer Store link at the top of the country page. Contact Acer store through phone number, chatline or email provided for an Acer employee to try to give you an official answer.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yes, since this is a community support board there are no official Acer people to answer technical questions. The Acer employees for the forum are moderators and tasked with forum maintenance only.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • KingFisher

Tinkerer

Options
    So nobody knows here?
  • JackE
    Options
    Yes as far as we Acer users know here,  it's not an OLED or QD display model that has been released yet. But you said that you needed someone from Acer to answer the question officially.

So as I mentioned earlier, to try to get an ACER employee or official to give you an answer to your question officially, click this link.  Choose your country or region. Click the Acer Store link at the top of the country page. Contact Acer store through phone number, chatline or email provided for an Acer employee or official.

Jack E/NJ