Freeze + Surchauffe sur Predator Orion 3000 P03-630

Options
Loan
Loan Member Posts: 5 New User
edited July 2022 in Predator Laptops
Bonjour,

J'ai acheté un Acer Prédator Orion 3000 PO3-630 , le petit problème et que lorsque je suis en jeu, le pc freeze d'un coup pendant 5 secondes et ensuite tout report a la normal

Les Freeze peuvent soit faire crash mon pc ou/et mais jeux et application 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What is the temperature reached by the processor and gpu?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What is the temperature reached by the processor and gpu?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Loan
    Loan Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    Processeur 90 degrès, GPU : 81 degrès est-ce normal ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Maybe it's crashing in games, because the fans, may be causing vibrations in the video card. There was a user with a similar problem here in the community. Try unplugging the video card and then reconnecting the video card so that the video card is firmly in the socket:

Then check if the computer continues to crash.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• anonyme13
    anonyme13 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    moi aussi jai le meme souci avec mon pc tu a trouver une solution ?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @anonyme13 Check the video card:
    Maybe it's crashing in games, because the fans, may be causing vibrations in the video card. There was a user with a similar problem here in the community. Try unplugging the video card and then reconnecting the video card so that the video card is firmly in the socket:

Then check if the computer continues to crash.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer