my spin 5 model SP513-54N-74V2 stylus not working

scatta
scatta Member Posts: 3 New User
my spin 5 model SP513-54N-74V2 when ever I try to use the built in stylus it is not being detected by the laptop. How can I fix this ?

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,469 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Does your model have a stylus charging socket on right hand side? If yes, how long did you leave the stylus in to charge?

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Does your model have a stylus charging socket on right hand side? If yes, how long did you leave the stylus in to charge?

Jack E/NJ

• scatta
    i have the lap top for a couple weeks now and from i receive it the stylus is not working@JackE...yes it has a charging socket on the side
  • JackE
    (1) Press and hold charge pin end of pen firmly into stylus charge socket for 15-20 seconds.
    (2) Immediately check if pen tip end works on touchscreen
    (3) If not, does the touchscreen work with your fingers?

Jack E/NJ

• scatta
    thanks guys the laptop is now ok the issue was with the charging pin in the laptop it was not making contact with the stylus so I just pry it up a little and now the stylus is now charge and working fine....thank you
  • JackE
    >>>>the issue was with the charging pin in the laptop it was not making contact with the stylus so I just pry it up a little>>>

Congratulations on your success, Thanks for reporting back. :)

Jack E/NJ

• ChiChiTheChi
    ChiChiTheChi Member Posts: 1 New User

My pen also doesn't work. I tried your method but it still didn't. My touchscreen does work though.

• JackE

https://community.acer.com/en/profile/ChiChiTheChi

This thread is nearly 2 years old. Please start your own new thread by clicking on the ask a question button.

Jack E/NJ