Aspire 3 (model # N20C5) bootup error: The upgrade process has been suspended

Options
depp
depp Member Posts: 8 New User
edited June 2022 in Aspire Laptops
I have a new Aspire 3 laptop and am seeing this message at bootup "The upgrade process has been suspended. Please make sure the system meet both conditions below. Plug in AC adaptor. Battery capacity is more than 25%." The battery was fully charged at the time and I tried unplugging then plugging back in the AC - still the same error showing on the screen.  Please help - I need to retrieve the files! 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    Are you trying to install BIOS firmware?

Jack E/NJ

• depp
    depp Member Posts: 8 New User
    edited June 2022
    Options
    No, I never set up the updates - The laptop itself was trying the updates apparently. Please help.  @JackE
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    edited June 2022
    Options
    >>>"The upgrade process has been suspended. Please make sure the system meet both conditions below. Plug in AC adaptor. Battery capacity is more than 25%." The battery was fully charged at the time >>> 

This is likely a BIOS update warning. How do you know the battery was fully charged? I suggest that you skip the update and shut the machine off by pressing and holding the power button. Then turn it back on again. If the update notice appears again, skip the update if possible

Jack E/NJ

• Aime
    Aime Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

My Bluetooth isn't working. Please help

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)