Predator Helios 300 overheating and Crashing

Options
IdanFr123
IdanFr123 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

My laptop overheats and crashes when I play games, not even heavy games when I try to play FM22 (football manager 22) my CPU and GPU are over 80C when I play a game like FIFA to more than 90C I've noticed that whenever I play games. 

My specifications are: 
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.59 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660-Ti

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options
    IdanFr123 said:
    My laptop overheats and crashes when I play games, not even heavy games when I try to play FM22 (football manager 22) my CPU and GPU are over 80C when I play a game like FIFA to more than 90C I've noticed that whenever I play games. 
    My specifications are: 
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.59 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660-Ti
    See one article on 8 Solutions to Fix Critical Process Died Stop Code in Win10 as there are many solutions, as it could be drivers, missing system files etc so update your Windows Update and the GeForce GTX 1660-Ti graphics driver and all Intel graphics, chipset drivers to their latest and last drivers as that is probably your issues. Also it might be a faulty fan bearing or a fan that is not working and/or you need to repaste with a high quality paste and clean all the vents and the inside of your laptop as its not getting good ventilation while its being stressed and overheats in gaming.