Killer Intelligence Center Nitro AN515-45.

nep93
nep93 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited June 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Hello, 

After reinstalling windows 11, I am facing an issue with the Killer Intelligence Center. I have the error "no killer adapters connected". I would like to point out that before reinstalling the windows, the tool was working properly. I have tried with the drivers from acer.com, however, they, I believe are out of date. 

Could someone please help me with this issue?
My laptop is Nitro AN515-45.

The killer intelligence center version installed is: 3.1122.329.2

Your help is deeply appreciated.

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • nep93
    Hi @AnhEZ28, thank you for your reply. Yes, I have installed the driver from the link mentioned, before creating this post, and the issue still persists. 
  • nep93
    I forgot to mention that I am experiencing the issue on Wi-fi only. With the Ethernet cable connected, the issue dissapear. The problem is that I'm not using the cable on a daily basis.
  • AnhEZ28
    @nep93 can you provide the screenshot of the device manager with the network adapter tab expanded?
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
  • nep93
  • AnhEZ28
    @nep93 the Wifi card is not from Intel Killer so the software doesn't recognize it.