My new acer predator Cpu usage increases instantly when I plug my charger

Options
Mohammed61990
Mohammed61990 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I bought my predator 2 days ago and it lt sometimes increases cpu usage when I plug the charger like 20 to % increase and sometimes it doesn't I bought it from the US and live in Ethiopia does the voltage have something to do with this? Or is the laptop defective, at first BIS used alot of cpu and got a 100% cpu usage when I plug my charger then I disabled it and everything went back to normal. So again is something wrong with my laptop or Is it a windows problem? 

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    its expected. Windows suspends some tasks when on battery like search indexing, some update processes, av scanning and such to give you more battery life. Pop in the charger and it will do everything it queued up :) not sure what bis is though, whats the exe and where is it running from?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example an515-55-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)