Gpu not detected (RTX2060) error code 43 predator helios 300

Options
Dmgy21
Dmgy21 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2022 in Predator Laptops
I have acer predator helios 300 (rtx2060) few days ago while playing game my laptop got an bsod error (video tdr failure) i was enable to read the code but after reboot my laptop is not detecting my gpu and if i try to run any nvida software its say display driver is not connected to gpu 
      In device manager in display adapter option the nvidia display  driver is showing error (code 43)  code 43 is hardware issue but in my bios my gpu is detected and in safe mode also my gpu is detected and no yellow waring signs is showing in safe mode 

I tried everything, deleted all nvidia driver using DDU and reset my windows,  

I dont know much about laptop components but during the bsod i set my maxmium cooling processor state to 98% (in battery option) and after 15 min i got bsod so i dont know if its related or not to  the issue , i have undervolt my gpu and cpu so temp was not an issue
During bsod my gpu temp was 64 degrees Celsius and cpu 81 degree Celsius ( i changed to 98% to decrease cpu temp more )

( my laptop is out of warranty )

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    Have you tried a bttery restet? It cuts power to the unit entirly (sans CMOS) so sometimes that gives it a kick, yo udo it by either a little pin hole on th ebottom , or holding the power button for around 30 secs while off
  • Dmgy21
    Dmgy21 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Tried but still didnt work