Does windows 11 supports Nitrosense?? I heard the Nitrosense won't work after updating to windows 11

Options
anishmoktan
anishmoktan Member Posts: 1 New User
spec:AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics            3.00 GHz

Answers

• RenanVilela
    RenanVilela ACE Posts: 13,656 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hello, good afternoon.
    I have a Predator with Windows 11 and PredatorSense works normally.
    Some Nitro models have the NitroSense version for W11 and are working normally.
    Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 9750H
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16 GB Sk Hynx
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16GB Crucial
    SSD 512GB Sandisk Plus
    SSD M2 Nvme 512GB XPG GAMMIX S11 Lite
    SSD M2 Sata3 128GB WD
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    -->>  Dicas para amenizar a temperatura durante Jogos — Acer Community  <<--
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, curta o comentário e fortaleça com o Sim se possível!!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,783 Trailblazer
    Options
    I believe it's taking longer for Acer to fix Nitro Sense and Predator Sense for the AMD systems than it did for the Intel systems. It's just a matter of time...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,006 Trailblazer
    Options
    What is your Nitro laptops model number? As you can go to your laptop model number at Acer Manuals and Drivers and you can see if they have Win-11 drivers for NS (which most of the new laptops have for Win-11 and 10) in my Nitro 5 AN515-56 the NS software works both Win-10 (that the laptop came preinstalled with) and Win-11 that I upgraded with a clean install to and this laptops NS works perfectly and 100% in Win-11 for me, see caption below as on my Nitro all I do is press the "N" key on the right reduced keyboard and Nitro Sense starts straight away but, it could be that AMD is not covered or that Acer hasn't edited their NS software for your laptop to work NS within Win-11.