Nitro 5 AN515-42 lGaming Isuues after installing Windows 11

Options
VaibhavK
VaibhavK Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 2022 in Windows 11
Hello. I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42 laptop.
I used to play Forza Horizon 5 on it & it ran smoothly on certain settings.
Recently , I upgraded to Windows 11. Now when I open the game it shows me that your graphic card is not supported. And while playing , the video memory runs out & the game starts stuttering on that very settings on which I used to play earlier on Windows 10.
Please provide a solution.

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    And of course trying anything with Nvidia drivers won't help with your AMD GPU. :) The suggestion is fine, AMD has updated drivers for Windows 11, but from what I've heard they don't yet have the same performance as the W10 versions. As more time goes by AMD will get those more and more optimized which should get your performance back to where it was.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,808 Pathfinder
    Options
    @VaibhavK try to update the Nvidia GPU driver
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    And of course trying anything with Nvidia drivers won't help with your AMD GPU. :) The suggestion is fine, AMD has updated drivers for Windows 11, but from what I've heard they don't yet have the same performance as the W10 versions. As more time goes by AMD will get those more and more optimized which should get your performance back to where it was.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.