dodongee
dodongee Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2022 in Swift and Spin Series
i need help, my touchpad is not working, i thought it was a hardware problem,  

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Try to turn it on by pressing FN+F7. If it still doesn't work, go to this link, enter your laptop's full model number (for example A315-55) and see if there's a Win11 touchpad driver listed. If not, download and install iobit's DriverBooster freeware to see if it can find a new driver on line.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,194 High-End Contributor WiFi Icon
    What ist the model name? Go to the support site for your model and install the latest touchpad driver.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Try to turn it on by pressing FN+F7. If it still doesn't work, go to this link, enter your laptop's full model number (for example A315-55) and see if there's a Win11 touchpad driver listed. If not, download and install iobit's DriverBooster freeware to see if it can find a new driver on line.

Jack E/NJ

• dodongee
    dodongee Member Posts: 2 New User
    JackE said:
    thank you so much for this bro, i installed iobit and it worked.

• geenancee
    geenancee Member Posts: 1 New User

I just had the same problem and wanted others looking for a solution to let them know what solved it for me. I tried the FN + F7 as many recommend, but that didn't work for me. What did work in my case was Alt + F7.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer

It can be dependent on the language used for the keyboard. Fn-F7 is for most languages, but not all.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.