Chromebook spin-11how do you fix a broken tip of a stylus?

Options
thatshadowman
thatshadowman Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 2022 in Chromebooks
The rubber tip on my stylus is nearly broken off and since i got the laptop second-hand i dont have any of the repair kits that i keep seeing.   Sorry for bad quality image but as you cant that clearly see i can bend the rubber off and theres only a small bit keeping it on.
Product: Chromebook spin-11
Stylus: Spin-11   -?

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,387 Trailblazer
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    OK, that's a R751TN model. The stylus is Acer part number NC.23811.04D. I'll ask the moderators to edit you post to remove the SNID, since those aren't supposed to be posted publicly. There should also be replacement tips available, just not directly from Acer.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Options
    Take a look at the sticker that shows the SN and SNID. There should be a model number on it. Post that model so we can tell for sure which system you have. There have been a lot of different Spin 11 Chromebooks... The tiny picture you posted doesn't show what is happening that I can see, a better picture would be a big help.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • thatshadowman
    Options
    Hi terribly sorry for the long reply @billsey it does appear to be SNID
  • billsey
    Options
    Yes, on that sticker should be the model number, something like CP1xx-xxx-xxxx.
  • thatshadowman
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @billsey so sorry for the long reply it only just showed up. There doesnt seem to be anything matching your description on the sticker but there is an "ETA. XX-XXX-XXXX"
    And if you need the SNID is XXXX

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]
  • billsey
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    OK, that's a R751TN model. The stylus is Acer part number NC.23811.04D. I'll ask the moderators to edit you post to remove the SNID, since those aren't supposed to be posted publicly. There should also be replacement tips available, just not directly from Acer.