ACER RX 214Y - Acer Display Widget stopped working

Options
zynot2123
zynot2123 Member Posts: 2 New User
I have had the monitor for several months, recently upgraded my GPU to a 3060 and installed Windows 11. Since both events were done at the same time, I am not sure which is causing the problem, or even the Acer Display Widget even supports them. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know and help would be appreciated.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Options
    Simply download and try to re-install the app from this link. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/acer-display-widget

Jack E/NJ

• zynot2123
    zynot2123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hello, I've tried uninstaslling and reinstalling several times, but it still does not work. I am able to open the application and switch between the tabs like "visual modes", "visual sync", and "split screen" but everything is greyed out within the tab and I can not change anything.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Options
    (1) What desktop do you have? Manufacturer & model number?
    (2) Is is certified to run Win11 by the manufacturer including Win11 drivers or firware updates, not Microsoft?

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    I believe you actually have a RX241YP model, not RX214Y... Not that that will change the suggestions for a solution. The Display Widget might not yet have been updated for W11.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.