BIOS Interface Error

WaryUmbrella331
WaryUmbrella331 Member Posts: 4 New User
I used to play Valorant a lot, but suddenly one day my laptop stopped charging so I sent it for repairs and it just returned and it works now. However, whenever I try starting Valorant it gives me an error message saying something about TPM 2.0. So I decided to go on YouTube and search for a few fixes. YouTube says that I need to access my BIOS and edit something so I figured it would be easy but when I opened the BIOS interface up it was totally different to what the video had and the only option that was similar to what was shown in the video could not be accessed for some reason. Help

Comments

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    edited June 2022
    @WaryUmbrella331 Can you provide the model number of your laptop? This will be easier for me, other helpers, and even some users that have the same problem to look on.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Is tpm disabled in bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)