Dual T272HL Monitors but when I touch one, the other screen responds

Options
putzhead
putzhead Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi everyone.    Hopefully someone can help me out here.     I have two T272HL monitors that are configured to extend, but if I touch screen one, the response appears on screen two.   But if I touch screen two, the response is correct and it appears on screen two......   How do I set these up correctly?

Best Answer

• putzhead
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks everyone.   I found the issue was in the touchscreen settings.    I needed to calibrate each touch screen monitor.  

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    Contact Acer support. I believe the issue lies in both monitors are showing up as only one on the USB ports. The touch drivers need to realize they are different.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Options
    Sounds like you're trying to daisy-chain the two from a single port. It might help to reveal the port specifications wrt touchscreen input, not just extended video output.

Jack E/NJ

• putzhead
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks everyone.   I found the issue was in the touchscreen settings.    I needed to calibrate each touch screen monitor.  
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Options
    Congrats. Thanks for reporting back. :)

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good to know. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.