Repair my Acer page does not advance EI272

Options
2wheels
2wheels Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 2022 in Monitors
When I used the CustomerSelfService (acer.com) page, I could not advance after entering the SN and the captcha. I also tried the SNID, with same result. After pressing enter on keyboard, a picture of where to find the SN/SNID shows. The Acer EI272 monitor that I had bought shows blank screen, and I figured I might raise a ticket for repairs. Could anyone guide me how to proceed?

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Comments

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,065 Trailblazer
    edited June 2022
    Options
    2wheels said:
    When I used the CustomerSelfService (acer.com) page, I could not advance after entering the SN and the captcha. I also tried the SNID, with same result. After pressing enter on keyboard, a picture of where to find the SN/SNID shows. The Acer EI272 monitor that I had bought shows blank screen, and I figured I might raise a ticket for repairs. Could anyone guide me how to proceed?
    There are two EI272 Acer monitors shown in Divers & Manuals the EI272UR or the EI272URP so make sure that you have the exact model number that you can quote, to raise a repair go to the Acer page within your countries site at "Support > Repair My Acer (which also gives me a blank page with MS Edge? So try another browser) or Contact Support" within your countries Acer page. Then they will instruct you how to get warranty repairs done and/or solve your problems with your Acer EI272 monitor.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    This can also happen when you aren't from the correct locale. In that case go through the support site for your country.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • 2wheels
    Options
    billsey said:
    This can also happen when you aren't from the correct locale. In that case go through the support site for your country.
    Thanks billsey, the support page shows the country (right top corner) as United States, which is where I filled the Snid. I do not know how else I can access the correct locale page.
  • 2wheels
    Options
    StevenGen said:
    2wheels said:
    There are two EI272 Acer monitors shown in Divers & Manuals the EI272UR or the EI272URP so make sure that you have the exact model number that you can quote, to raise a repair go to the Acer page within your countries site at "Support > Repair My Acer (which also gives me a blank page with MS Edge? So try another browser) or Contact Support" within your countries Acer page. Then they will instruct you how to get warranty repairs done and/or solve your problems with your Acer EI272 monitor.
    Thanks StevenGen, I did use Edge browser. However, the result is same with Chrome. The top right in both browsers do show United States - English, which is where I use the webpage. I will now wait for the live chat hours and figure out what is how.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    Edge and Chrome use the same browser engine, so if it's a browser issue try Firefox instead.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.