"No bootable device" on Acer Spin SP111-33-C01H can't boot and don't see SSD neither in BIOS nor F12

S7191france
S7191france Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
Hello everybody,

I have a Acer Spin SP111-33-C01H and when I switch it on I see

"No Bootable device"

and it does not boot

When I enter UEFI / BIOS I can't go down in "BOOT" and "Boot priority order" is empty :(

I enabled F12 too but Boot manager is empty too :(

is my SSD dead? So the Laptop too?

Can I make it live again? Thanks

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    @S7191france does the SSD info still show in the information tab? You can try to reset the BIOS setting. If your model is 64GB soldered SSD, then you will have to replace the whole motherboard or find a technician who specializes in motherboard repairing.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • S7191france
    S7191france Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Hello @AnhEZ28, thanks for your help.

I am afraid the SSD does not appear in the information tab :(
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    @S7191france if you see a battery reset hole underneath the laptop, use the small tool to reset the battery or if not, unplug the charger, press the power button for 15 secs, and check again.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,442 Trailblazer
    The chances are very good that your model has an eMMC drive soldered to the motherboard and it has failed. You have the capability of adding a 2.5" SATA SSD though, and using that with a new install of the OS would get you back up and running. Repairing or replacing the eMMC isn't really viable...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.