Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I'll try to show you a step by step:
    a) first download winrar: https://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=9
    Choose the same language as windows
    b) About the irst driver, is your model the A315-56 or the A515-56? You did not enter the model correctly. There is no A15-56 model.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Delay
    Delay Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Well I finally solved the original BIOS problem of not being able to enter and use the BIOS system . I, also solved the secondary problem that came up: I couldn't find a driver to load my windows 10 USB installment on

I like to thank all who took the time to help me with my problem.  Wascas and egydiocoelho without you two, I would not have been able to get past those two obstacles to my windows 10 installment.

Your help was much appreciated. 

However a seemingly more serious problem has come about a little while after I seemingly successfully installed windows 10. 

After getting over the driver loader problem I managed to get a new English version of windows 10 home, installed on my Acer Aspire.  I signed into Microsoft. I skipped the product key part because I couldn't figure out how to find it on my old Chinese version of windows 10. I was asked to come up with a pin, I believe to be used to sign in to use the computer, I only figured out that it was for that later. Anyway, I was in Windows 10  (It had been uploaded) trying to figure out how to open the documents through word on my USB. I wasn't successful and decided to call it a day. 

The problem

I tried to shut down my Aspire but it wouldn't shut down completely. The scene that you see when a computer first opens before you sign in or click the mouse was half on the screen with  an arrow pointing down telling me to do something or other to turn off the computer. I clicked on the lower half several times and then the screen came up telling me to enter my pin. I did not connect it to the pin I had been asked to come up with earlier and clicked "forgot password". After receiving a temporary one on my phone I imputed it. I can't remember what happened next but the computer since then has shown nothing on the screen. all you can see is the cursor arrow and it can be moved freely around the screen. However the screen is that light black colour which indicates it is is still on. 

I can't turn the computer off, nor can I get the screen to show to use it. It stayed on with the blank screen all night. It is still in it's state of purgatory, now.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated Thanks.
  • Delay
    Options
    Update.

My screen's back on. Held the power button down for 10 secs. Reopened computer. I have English version of windows 10. Just figuring out how to open "One drive" so I can open my documents.

Thanks again, all.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you ever typed onedrive in Cortana?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Delay
    Options
    I've given up on one drive for now, egydiocoelho. I downloaded Libre office 7. It's much simpler to use. I would like to put office 365 on my laptop. Is it possible to download office 365 free, on a new laptop by using my windows 10 product key? I found my product key on Powershell command prompt but when I use it for office 365 it doesn't accept it.

Thanks for your help.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You need to buy a license to install Office 365.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Delay
    Options
    Thanks all, my problems have been solved. Egydiocoelho, Wascas and
    ianjairus, all your help was greatly appreciated!