S-ATA Data Cable Missing on Acer Predator Orion 3000 p630

Options
Plantero
Plantero Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello, I recently bought myself the PC named in title, when I tried to install my Previous SSD into my new PC I noticed that only the S-ATA Power cable was included with my PC.
I wanted to Ask if I missed Something (Like the Data cable is there, but I'm just missing it) or if I have to order a separate cable? 

Here is A Picture of the opened PC:

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,808 Pathfinder
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @Plantero you will need your own SATA cable as it is not included. If you have an old desktop PC, you take one from it or buy the cable separately. 
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Plantero
    Plantero Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    AnhEZ28 said:
    @Plantero you will need your own SATA cable as it is not included. If you have an old desktop PC, you take one from it or buy the cable separately. 
     @AnhEZ28 I think, I read somewhere that the PC has its own special adapter for the SATA cable do you have a link or a product number for the Cable?
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    Just to check, is the model number the PO3-630G?

Its 21/22 at the bottom underneath the GPU, looks to be ths standard connector at least!
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,808 Pathfinder
    Options
    @Plantero you don't need a special adapter for the SATA cable, just need the ordinary SATA cable that can be found at PC stores or online market.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    The SATA data cable is standard, you just need to make sure the one you get isn't too short. The SATA power cable is the special one, since only the newer PCs with 12VO power use them.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.