Zireael__69 Member Posts: 2 New User
i basically tried everything and i don't know what to do

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,068 Trailblazer
    edited May 2022
    Options
    i basically tried everything and i don't know what to do

Check the strip cable that connects the touchpad to the mobo first if it makes a 100% connection and/or if all its strips or one of its strip connectors are not damaged? Or check and do this:

1. Press or tap “Windows key + X”, click on "Control Panel." Navigate to "Mouse," under "Hardware and sound".

2. Select the "Touchpad" tab in the "Mouse" window. This tab will also list the touchpad manufacturer.

3. Select "Properties," "Settings," "Advanced".

4. Click the box next to "Enable scrolling" if this option is available.

5. Click the arrow to the right of "Scrolling" to open the scrolling list and select two-finger scrolling to access the...

5. Click to enable for two-finger scrolling feature,...

Otherwise your touchpad is faulty and needs replacing if you can just buy the touchpad only? If not, then you will need to replace the whole upper case that has a touchpad module included, as Acer does not list a touchpad only part number for the PH315-53 as an individual part, so disassemble your upper case and see the Acer reference/part number underneath your upper case and replace it accordingly as there are many upper cases models for the PH315-53 for the US ““UPPER CASE ASSY BLACK FOR VGA 1060,2060 & 2070 SKU” but if you need only the UK version then its this “UPPER CASE ASSY BLACK FOR VGA 1060,2060 & 2070 SKU(Keyboard CHICONY LG05P_P90BRL LG5P Internal 15 Standard 104KS Black UK Predator Font+Sense Power+Dish RGB 4-Zone BL V0,NK.I1513.16W) - Acer part # is: 6B.Q7XN2.013

• Zyablisha
    Zyablisha Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options