I WANT TO MODIFY THE COMPONENTS OF MY PC ACER ASPIRE TC-780

Options
Ratonia777
Ratonia777 Member Posts: 5 New User
I want to change the components of my acer aspire tc-780 pc, I would like to change the case and I want to know if this case is compatible with the motherboard
%95%C3%91&crid=URY671CVWX5O&keywords=CAse+pc&qid=1651687968&sprefix=case+pc%2Caps%2C136&sr=8-17

I also wanted to know if I can put an nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti graphics card

And that they send me a power supply that is compatible with the cabinet, the rgb lights of the cabinet with the motherboard and the graphics card.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yes, you can install a 1050 GPU. But the webpage link to the case you'd like to use isn't valid.

Jack E/NJ

• Ratonia777
    Options
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    edited May 2022
    Options
    You have a DTX mainboard. It is smaller than the E-ATX, ATX, micro-ATX mainboards that are a direct fits. So while the DTX mainboard will fit inside the case, you may have to drill holes in the case to accomodate the mounts.

Furthermore, your power supply is maximum 250-300watts. You should also change the power supply to 450-500 watts to accomodate the increase power drain of the fans and lights.

While this case can be used, it will NOT be a simple straightforward task. it will require some ingenuity & adaptation to make the change. If it was my TC-780, I probably would not attempt this change. I'd rather spend my limited budget on performance upgrades like better GPU,  more RAM, or better monitor, not on cosmetic glamor.  Sorry that I can't be more encouraging.

Jack E/NJ

• Ratonia777
    Options
    JackE said:
    You have a DTX mainboard. It is smaller than the E-ATX, ATX, micro-ATX mainboards that are a direct fits. So while the DTX mainboard will fit inside the case, you may have to drill holes in the case to accomodate the mounts.

Furthermore, your power supply is maximum 250-300watts. You should also change the power supply to 450-500 watts to accomodate the increase power drain of the fans and lights.

While this case can be used, it will NOT be a simple straightforward task. it will require some ingenuity & adaptation to make the change. If it was my TC-780, I probably would not attempt this change. I'd rather spend my limited budget on performance upgrades like better GPU,  more RAM, or better monitor, not on cosmetic glamor.  Sorry that I can't be more encouraging.

Ok thanks for answering without your help I would surely have bought it