Keyboard of Acer 14" Laptop

Options
Sahil09
Sahil09 Member Posts: 1 New User
Hello Everyone, i have an acer aspire 3 "14" inch screen laptop which has 4 symbols on the top of keys . I can access 2 symbols while pressing normal key and shift + key however, i am not able to get other 2 symbols of that particular key. I researched a lot but i didn't get any answer . It is US keyboard and layout also US

Take an example number 3 has four symbols - #,3 /, and pound  ( 4 symbols on 1 key) ,   i can use 2 symbols but i want to use other 2 symbols on same key. 

kindly let me know how to do. Your time will be appreciated.    

Attached file .

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,687 Trailblazer
    Options
    The symbols often depend on what region Windows and the keyboard is set for.  For example, if you're in the UK, pressing Shift^ key plus 3 key may give you pound money symbol---£. If you're in the US, you may get the pound weight symbol---#.

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you press ALTCAR+3 and FN+ALTCAR+3?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,687 Trailblazer
    Options
    Nothing happened on mine. I had to used my fingers on both hands & toes on one foot to press all the keys.  :)

Jack E/NJ