When will the Ezel 3 with 4K display be available?

Options
If there would be a 4K version of the ConceptD 3 Ezel, I would buy it immediately. Mainly because it is so much lighter than the Ezel 7.

I've already tried to ask through customer service, but I never get a real answer to my questions:

1. On all Ezel 3 websites in all languages and on Facebook (see picture) it says it will be available with a 4K screen. Is this really true? Because I couldn't find this product ANYWHERE on the web.
2. If yes, when will it be available worldwide?
3. And when will it be available in The Netherlands?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options
    SietseR

I understand you say "If there would be a 4K version of the ConceptD 3 Ezel, you would buy it immediately. Mainly because it is so much lighter than the Ezel 7"

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new computer. 

Please visit the website – support.acer.com – chose your country – click on shop.   It will show you all the latest and new computers.    You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.   You can look at all the models one by one.   Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.   You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   If you need more details about the "4K version of the ConceptD 3 Ezel" you can call and check with them.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• SietseR
    SietseR Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    This is the FOURTH time that I contacted some kind of support and it is the FOURTH time my question is not read properly and not answered whatsoever.

Do you really think I didn't look in the Store? I even searched the whole internet, without finding anything. I contacted multiple supports. That's why I come here, to get an answer.

It shouldn't be that hard to check if it even exists? How can you put it online and NOT have it somewhere? What kind of company does that?

Acer: "There is a new laptop out, buy it now!"
    Me: "But it is not for sale anywhere"
    Acer: "Contact support and keep checking out the store!"
    Me: "Does it even exist then?"
    Acer: "Contact support and keep checking out the Store!"
    Me: "I already did that but I stil don't get an answer to the claims that it exists"
    Acer: "Contact support and keep checking out the Store!"

Can you imagine what would happen if a company like Coca Cola would do this? This is insane...
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>>keep checking out the store!">>>

This seems like a simple straightforward answer to me. I'm interested too. So I'll keep checking the online store every few days for the 'Buy Now' button or 'in shopping basket' symbol. You could do the same too. Like all of us other Acer users on this forum who are interested.

However, if you don't feel like doing this, then I'll do it for you as a favor from one Acer user to another Acer user. As soon as the 'Buy Now' button or 'In Shopping Basket' symbol shows up in the Netherlands on line store. , I send you a personal message alert. How's that sound?

Jack E/NJ