Very low sound volume on Acer Enduro Urban N3 laptop - Enduro EUN314-51W

AdamBoeding
AdamBoeding Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 2022 in TravelMate and Extensa
I recently purchased this laptop and the sound is extremely low to me.  I'm pretty much running it at 100 just to even hear anything from it.  I know I can hook up headphones etc and I'm not looking to hear high end audio from the speakers; just looking for more volume.  I'm specifically talking about the volume from the laptop's built in speakers.  I've tried the settings and not found anything there that will change the issues.  I know that I'm not in the right category for the Enduro but couldn't find one dedicated to Enduro owners.

Thanks in advance for any help that someone can give me.   

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• Hello! Can you tell me the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AdamBoeding
    AdamBoeding Member Posts: 2 New User
    Enduro EUN314-51W

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,465 Trailblazer
    (1) Right click speaker icon in tray.
    (2) Open sound settings again
    (3) Click sound control panel in right pane
    (4) Right click properties speakers
    (5) Click levels tab. Move slider all the way to right
    (6) Click advanced tab. Uncheck all mode, acceleration and enhancements
    (7) Click OK. Then choose configure button and follow directions to test output

Jack E/NJ

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mohammed1234
    Mohammed1234 Member Posts: 1 New User

the best way to fix this issue is to install FXsound. it is a free software and boosts the volume.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,067 Trailblazer
    edited September 2023

In Windows11 uninstall the Realtek audio driver in Safe Mode with DDU, make sure internet is working and just reboot, Windows11 will reinstall the best driver for your speakers: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000091878/graphics.html
    Note DDU also uninstalls Realtek audio drivers, when asked to uninstall the RTK Audio console click yes. The RTK Audio controller is best downloaded and installed from the Windows Store.

Tips: Movies instead of Music in the Speaker setting of RTK Audio Console is louder and the latest version of Media Player includes an equalizer (right click) with +12db boost.