My computer doesn't have a VGA connection Aspire XC 1660

kenniz
kenniz Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi, I bought an Aspire XC 1660 I54081 NL yesterday. Now on https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/8944?b=1&pn=DT.BGWEH.00N there are 19 drivers available for download. Do I need to download and install this driver? My computer doesn't have a VGA connection, but there are VGA drivers that can be downloaded, do I have to download and install them myself? Thank you very much for your help. Greetings.

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Best Answer

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,091 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @kenniz you don't really need to install any drivers since it is done from the factory. VGA from that driver site means that it is for the Graphics Driver.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,091 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @kenniz you don't really need to install any drivers since it is done from the factory. VGA from that driver site means that it is for the Graphics Driver.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    If you have no VGA connection as my TC-895-UA does not then you have to use a HDMI connection. I had to buy a new monitor, 2nd choice is a HDMI to VGA adapter unit. No worry about VGA drivers as you ain't got the port ?